Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Warm Broccoli Cheese Spread

I am so sorry to be posting another recipe! But lately I've been trying to keep healthy things in my fridge for snacking(which i love) and since i was making this i thought that i might as well share it with all of you! It is one of my many favorite recipes that I've found while looking through Taste of Home cookbooks but as always i changed some things! So i really hope that you enjoy it!

 Warm Broccoli Cheese Spread

So here is what you will need!


1 package(8 ounces) Cream Cheese, softened
1 cup(8 ounces) Sour Cream
1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped Broccoli, thawed
2 cups (8 ounces) Cheddar Cheese

Please preheat your oven to 350*

In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sour cream.
Then add the Italian dressing mix. I prefer to use 3 tablespoons of Italian Seasoning
Then blend everything together and add 1 1/2 cups cheese
 My family LOVES cheese so i do 2 cups and instead of adding cheddar cheese i actually do:
Once everything is mixed together you can then add the broccoli to the mix or like me, you can rinse them in water until they start to thaw. 
Then add it to the mixture and mix well!

Next you will need to spray non-stick spray into a shallow dish. I actually like to use a pie dish

Be sure to spread the mixture evenly and then place in your 350* oven and bake for 20mins.

Then spread the remaining cheese over the top(obviously we love cheese)! 

And bake for 5 more minuets or until the cheese has melted!

Be sure to serve it warm and with your favorite crackers!

I hope you enjoy this fantastic spread!

Till Next Time,
Kate

Never Forget 9/11







No comments:

Post a Comment