Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop??

"One, two, three, Momma! It Uuck!"

Our wonderful neighbors let Jack pick out a tootsie pop today!! 
Of course he choose the chocolate one(the kid is seriously a chocoholic)!!
So is sent him to the living room to sit in his chair and watch a movie!
 Usually he does really good and will sit there for 30-45mins! 
But within 20mins he came crying to me because it got "Uuck" in his hair!
I felt really bad for him!
 But of course I couldn't miss out on a chance to take some pictures!
Ya know, I never thought that I'd have this problem with a boy!!
Maybe it really is time to cut his hair.
At least he had fun playing in the sink!

Well, i need to get back to cleaning! We are moving tomorrow and Saturday!!

Till Next Time,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment