Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Highlight & Reveiw: Scarves!

Who doesn't love a great scarf?
It's the easiest way to add a splash of color to a boring outfit!
Since i have so many great scarves in my Shop I've decided to make this post about All my favorite ones!
So i hope you enjoy hearing about Scarves!!
A while ago my very dear friend Cortney Badenhop asked me to make her a Custom Scarf!!
So i went shopping at my local fabric store and found this amazing fabric!
I think it turned out super cute!
Cortney also has the adorable Zebra Print Scarf!!
Which is totally one of my favorites!!
Last week when i decided to do a special Highlight & Review week i immediatly emailed Cortney some questions and thankfully she answered them!

Here's what she said:

How did you hear about Sew Simply Kate? I heard about it when my friend, Kate, came up with the idea of her business ;)

What item/s did you purchase? I have a dress, 2 scarves, and a couple flowers

Are you satisfied with the color/s? The colors of everything are great!

Is the size what you were expecting? The scarves are a great length to spice up everyday wear,  the dress fit pretty well in most spots.

Is there anything that surprised you about the product? SSK customer service is great!  It was her first time with a dress and since there were a few spots that weren't "right" she said she'd make a new one for me since she figured out the kinks :)

How often do you use your item? I wear the scarves when I go out with jeans and a plain shirt

Would you purchase other items from Sew Simply Kate? Def!

What would you like to see added next into the Shop? I'm not sure, but she is doing a great job expanding her horizons daily :)

Here is a picture of Cortney and her scarf!
Thanks so much Cort!

Here are a few Facts about Scarves:

Price: $10-$20
On Sale: $8.50-$18

Size: 65in-92in in length and 2-4in in width. It really just depends on the scarf!

Fabric: Jersey,
and of course Silky smooth Fabrics like Cortney's!

Another customer of mine asked me to make the Zebra Print Scarf but with out any ruffles and to make it wider!
This scarf turned out to be 10in wide and 65in long! It was SO cute that I'm considering offering this style later this fall/winter! What do you think?

Please let me know if you ever need a scarf!! I am happy to help you find the perfect fabric!! And then make the scarf anyway that you want!!

Thank you Cortney for answersing my questions! I'm so happy that you still love your scarves!!

Well, today is the last Highlight & Review post that i will be doing. I really hope that you've enjoyed hearing about some of the items i offer! Who knows, maybe next week I'll have enough time to Highlight some of the missed items!!

Don't forget that the Sale ends Sept. 30th!!

Hope you have a great weekend!!

Till Next Time,
Kate

P.S. Would you like an extra 23% Off your purchase? Then use this code: BIRTHDAY at check-out! But you better hurry since it will only work today!!




No comments:

Post a Comment