Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Highlight: Wallets

I am SO excited to finally have a couple of Wallets made!! But I was so disappointed when i woke to still see rain outside!! Which is great, but it totally put a damper on my plans to photogragh outside! So i am very sorry for the horrible pictures today :~( But once the sun comes out I'll be outside trying to capture the true personality of these Wallets!
I had a lot of fun making these!!  And thankfully i still have a ton of this amazing fabric! So if you would like more then one Wallet PLEASE let me know!!

Since i haven't sold one yet i wasn't able to get a review. But hopefully i can answer any and all questions that you might have!

Here are a few Facts about Wallets!!

Price: 15.00
On Sale: $10.00

Size: roughly 8in wide and 10in long.  It's about 5in when folded shut

How does it close??
Magnetic Snaps!

Card Slots: Top Row: Has 2 rows. The back is open and will allow for money. The front row has 2 card slots. If you would like both rows open(no card slots) please let me know! The bottom wallet pictured has no card slots on the Top Row.

The Bottom Row: Has 4 rows which will hold 8 cards!
If you would like the Bottom Row to be open and allow for money in back Please let me know!
Other uses: How about as a clutch? I think it's the perfect size to carry by it's self!! So in a few weeks(after we get moved) I'm going to turn one into a clutch with a small strape on the side!
Would you like to see these in other fabrics? Well here are the current fabric that i have in stock(i will be using these for more Wallets soon).
If you would like different fabric PLEASE let me know!! I will send you to my favorite online fabric Store and let you find what you are looking for there!!

Would you like your Wallet quilted? like this:
Then please let me know!!

How would you like to WIN a FREE Wallet??

All you have to do is go to my facebook page Sew Simply Kate and "Like" the following picture on the wall!
There are instructions on the wall just in case you get lost!!!
But you better hurry! Giveaway ends tomorrow at Noon!!

Be sure to Come Back tomorrow! We will be Highlighting: Fabric Flowers!!

Hope your having a great day! And thanks for stopping by!!

Till Next Time,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment