Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

25%-30% Off SALE!!

I am so excited to announce that my Shop is having a SALE!!
 EVERYTHING is 25%-30% Off from today until September 30th!!

Would you like a Custom Reversible Bag?
Well you can now get it for only $18.00!! Which is awesome since YOU pick out the fabric!

Have you had your eye on the Funky Green Scarf?
Now's your chance to get it for only $8.50!!!

Are you more of a Med 6 Pocket Bag with Flower kinda girl?
Get it now for $20.00!!
Would you like this bag in your choice of fabric?? Then Please let me know!!

Remember this group of 3 Flower Pins?
Well they are on sale for $15.00!! Plus you will get FREE SHIPPING!

So if you have the time please stop by my Shop and check out all the great deals!!
 Be sure to let me know if you  have any questions or comments!!!

This week I'll also be featuring a different item from my Shop each day!!! So be sure to check back tomorrow to hear about Reversible Headbands
which are on sale for $5 each!! Would you like a different fabric then what i offer?? Then please let me know and I'll start looking!!!

Please take the time and "Like" my Facebook page!! We only need 4 more people to reach 65 Likes!! Once we reach 65 we will be giving away a Wallet!!

I hope your enjoying your Sunday!!

Till Next Time,
Kate









No comments:

Post a Comment