Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

3 Flower Pins!!

 I've had a few people ask me about buying groups of flowers at once for a flat fee and well I've been listening and i finally have a group of 3 Flower Pins that are NOW for Sale for $20
Aren't they adorable!!! I LOVE this fabric!! And i think the flowers turned out super cute!!
Here's a closer look at each one!
I think each one turned out so uniquely perfect!
One of my favorite things about Flower Pins is the diversity on what you can wear them with!
My favorite way is to wear them is with a sweater!
I think this Pin will be the perfect way to add a splash of color during the cold winter!
Another great way to wear your Flower Pin is with a scarf! I wasn't able to use these flowers with a scarf(long story) BUT here is a different Scarf & Flower Pin!

And of course, if you've looked in my Shop you know that i LOVE to pair Flower Pins with Bags!!

So, what do you think? Would you like to see more groupings of Flower Pins?? Well don't worry, someday very soon i will be offering more but in different(and fall-ish) colors!!!

Here are a few more pictures!!
 
 
Click HERE to see the Etsy Listing!

I hope you are enjoying this Fall Weather!! After we move I'm hoping to get some Fall Projects going!! But first of all i think i should probably finish packing!!!

Till Next Time,
Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment