Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Small Reversible Floral Bag!!

I am so excited to have finished this Bag!
I think it turned out so cute!!
My favorite feature of the bag is of course the ability to...
Reverse it!! 
I mean come on, who doesn't want two bags for the price of one??
I also love the colors!
Light green, dark green, aqua, teal-ish blue, orange-y brown and cream!
They are very fall and winter but with a hint of spring that make me smile every time i see it!
Imagine this side paired with a green sweater. 
Or even a blue scarf!

This bag is a size Small. 
It is roughly 18" inches tall(measured from top of straps to bottom of bag) and roughly 15" inches wide.
If you would like a larger size please see the Custom Reversible Bag for more details! 

I've also been working on some scarves! 
But you will have to wait until later this week to see how they turn out!!

Be sure to head over to my Facebook Page and "Like" it!! 

Till Next Time,
Kate





No comments:

Post a Comment