Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

My Shop is now OPEN!!

I am so excited to announce that my Shop is OPEN!!
Yay!!

So be sure to head over and see some of my goodies!

Like the:

Or the:
Or maybe you need one of these fantastic Wallets!!
Would you like a different fabric?
Then be sure to check out my Facebook Page for more options!!!

Have you been feeling kinda Funky lately???
Well, maybe you need a Funky Green Scarf!!
I have plenty of other great items so be sure to check them out!!!

Today i also finished a Reversible Bag for Kristin at Kozy Kuddlers by KAL
What do you think?
I hope you like it as much as i do!
Because i will be offering another one in the Shop very soon!!!

Well, i think it's time that i head back to my sewing machine!
 I have a few more scarves to work on!!

Till Next Time,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment