Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

I've been busy!

Hi Everyone!
Sorry that I've been MIA but I've been busy!!

My friend Kristin over at Kozy Kuddlers by KAL is having a Christmas Shopping Party and has graciously asked me to be a part of it!!
Of course I said yes!!!
 But since I can't be there I've been busy sewing a few things to send her!

 Currently I'm working on a 12 Pocket Bag!
It's still in the finishing stages.
 The inside needs to be finished and the bag needs to be ironed(sorry about the wrinkles), and top stiched. 
But I think it will look really cute when it's finished!

I'm also working on a Reversible Bag!
I saw this fabric at the store and I just couldn't leave it!
Don't you love it to?

Not only will this bag go to Kristin but one will also be available in my Shop soon!!
So be sure to keep your eyes open!!

I still have a lot to get done since I'm planning on making at least 1or 2 more bags for Kristin!
Plus I'll be sending her a few scarves and wallets!

Be sure to check out Kristin's Facebook PAGE and BLOG!!
Be sure to mention the I sent you!

Till Next Time,
Kate



2 comments:

  1. ooohhhh! I love the prints!! Thanks so much for tagging me :) You rock! I wish you could come for the party, but maybe next year when I give you more warning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Welcome!! I am loving the prints too! I'm considering going back tomorrow to buy more fabric so i can make this bag for myself! It is looking super cute!! And i really really hope that i can come next year!!

    ReplyDelete