Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Getting back to Normal!

The month of January has felt CRAZY to me!
It seemed like there was always something new going on. 
Then last week all three of us were very sick.
Not fun at all!!!
But thankfully yesterday was a huge step towards getting back to our normal routine!
We were able to have a semi-successful Potty Training Day. 
Granted we did have four accidents by 9am(we started at 7:30). 
But hey, at least it's a step in the right direction!
I was also able to get a couple loads of laundry finished! 
YAY!
Now to just fold them...and finish the other loads I have....Maybe today or tomorrow? 

Last night we had a fantastic dinner of homemade Sweet & Sour Pork with rice!
Yum!!

And today I have been busy cleaning which is always fun!

And guess what?? 
Tomorrow will be the Reversible Bag & Matching Flower Giveaway!
YAY!
The Giveaway will be Feb.1st-3rd!

And on Thursday I will be sharing a wonderful recipe for Custard Rolls with Orange Glaze
Super yummy!
My son LOVES these!

Be sure to Enter the Giveaway as many times as you can since it will be ending quickly!

Thanks for dropping by!

Till Next Time,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment