Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Zibbet Shop

This past week I opened a Zibbet Shop!!
It's very similar to Etsy(but without the fees for sellers) in that you can purchase or sell unique handmade or vintage items!!
Be sure to stop by my shop and let me know what you think!

This week I've also been working on a custom order!
 Pictures will be coming soon since I am finishing it up today!
But be prepared to fall in love with it! 

How would you like to Win a Small Reversible Bag
Well your chance will be Coming Soon!!
Later this month I plan on Giving Away 1 Small Bag!
 But first i need to find the perfect fabric! Any ideas?
I really do love these bags! They are perfect for everything!
And who knows, maybe i'll even throw in some coordinating Rosette Flowers!
Till Next Time,
Kate 

No comments:

Post a Comment