Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A few things that i am Thankful for!

 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise:
 be thankful unto him, and bless his name. 

I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.
Psa 69:30   

What are you thankful for this year? 

Instead of posting one thought each day I decided to just list a few things that I am thankful for.

1. The Cross
I am so very thankful that Jesus Christ came and died on the cross for me!
Without his sacrifice I would not have my Salvation!

2. Kris 
I have an amazing husband! 
He is always trying to do something sweet for me!
He is an extremely hard worker and an amazing Father!

3.Jackson
Isn't he cute?
 This was taken the day we brought him home form the hospital.
Jack is truly an amazing kid!
He brings us so much joy that I couldn't imagine our life without him!
He will be 2 1/2 tomorrow!

4.Family
I am thankful for my family!

And...
Kris' family!


5.America
I am SO thankful to be an American!!

Here is a wonderful song that i found that i think you might enjoy!

Statue of Liberty
© Words & Music by Neil Enloe

In New York Harbor stands a lady,
With a torch raised to the sky;
And all who see her know she stands for
Liberty for you and me.

I’m so proud to be called an American,
To be named with the brave and the free;
I will honor our flag and our trust in God,
And the Statue of Liberty.

On lonely Golgotha stood a cross,
With my Lord raised to the sky;
And all who kneel there live forever
As all the saved can testify.

I’m so glad to be called a Christian,
To be named with the ransomed and whole;
As the statue liberates the citizen,
So the cross liberates the soul.

Oh the cross is my Statue of Liberty,
It was there that my soul was set free;
Unashamed I’ll proclaim that a rugged cross
Is my Statue of Liberty!


I hope you have a very Thankful Thanksgiving!! 

Till Next Time,
Kate

I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the LORD.

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.









No comments:

Post a Comment