Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

A Work in Progress!

Hi Everyone!

So I've been working on a few projects! And I'm happy to say that I've finished them! BUT...they didn't turn out as planned. :~( But i guess that's to be expected when you make something for the very first time. Everyone makes mistakes and thankfully i now know what and how to fix them!

                                                        So here's what i made!!

                                                       A Purse & Matching Wallet!
The purse turned out really cute! But unfortunately it has some flaws.
 On the next one, i plan to add outside pockets and make longer/nicer handles! If you would like a purse by this design PLEASE let me know! There are also inside pockets.

The Matching Wallet actually turned out really great!
But unfortunately i placed the closing snap to high up so it doesn't look right when it closes.
But i really love the inside!
And the different credit card slots are perfect for keeping things organized!!

And guess what?? You can expect to see Wallets in my shop soon!!

So even though my ideas didn't turn out 100% right all my hard work didn't go to waste!! My family paid us a visit today and brought along my brothers girlfriend Kayla! And she happily took these items home with her! And the "to short strapes" actually worked for her! I hope she enjoys them!

What do you think of these items?

I can't wait to make more and fix all the things that i didn't love! So thanks for being patient while i work on getting another purse design up for sale!!

Till Next Time,
Kate



No comments:

Post a Comment