Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Peppermint Pin Wheels

Hi Everyone,
Sorry that I've been MIA lately but things have been crazy around here!
Don't worry though! 
Once everything is back to normal I'll be happy to share all the details with you!

Anyways, a couple of weeks ago I was looking for a Christmas cookie recipe. 
And well, my wonderful mom emailed me this link for Candy Cane Cookies
They are super yummy! But of course i changed a few things!

Here's what i did!
I made the recipe just like it said! 
I even separated the dough and add red food coloring to one half.
 But instead of making candy canes i made Pin Wheels instead!

Step 1. Roll one half of dough flat.
Using a rolling pin roll dough to about an inch thick.

Step 2. Next crush up about 5 candy canes and mix it together with 2 TB of sugar.
Then spread the mixture over the layer of dough.

Step 3. Place the next layer of dough on top.
And roll together!

Step 4. Cut the dough!
I like to use a piece of thread.
 But your welcome to use a knife.

Step 5. Place on cookie sheet!
Bake 9-10mins at 375*
Be sure to sprinkle some candy cane mixture on top!

I hope you enjoy!
They are super yummy!

Till Next Time,
Kate



No comments:

Post a Comment